**Please note that while these measures create an environment that reduces possible exposure to Covid 19 there are no guarantees. If you or a loved one is immunocompromised please opt not to take a workshop at this time.**
In order to take pre-cautions against exposure to Covid 19 these are the measures I will be taking at my workshops this year. There are also several requirements you’ll need to agree to to attend.
- Workshop sizes will be limited.
- Hand washing throughout the day will be encouraged
- There will be at least two hand washing and hand sanitizer stations
- We will maintain 6 feet distance as much as possible.
- Doorknobs, shared tools, etc. will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Class will be held primarily outdoors. Typically we move between indoors/outdoors, but in this case I want to try to stay out as much as possible. This means we will be dealing more with weather- please come prepared with layers. We will work in the shade and I’ll have tarps up in case of light rain. In case of emergencies I can physically distance about 7 people comfortably in my studio.
- If you are sick or have possibly been exposed to Covid 19 please do not attend a workshop. If you have already paid for the workshop you will have the option of either a full refund (even last minute) or donating your payment to support the continuation of my teaching.
- Participants will be required to bring and wear a mask
- Participants will be asked to bring their own food, snacks, water, tea, coffee, water bottle, cups, etc. I will of course have drinking water, but have your own vessel to drink from.
- Participants will be asked to bring a container of hand sanitizer for them to use. I will have some on hand, but it would be best if everyone had their own.